Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Review: Cold Justice Series Box Set: Volume I: Books 1-3

Cold Justice Series Box Set: Volume I: Books 1-3 Cold Justice Series Box Set: Volume I: Books 1-3 by Toni Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

•••I listened to the Audible Audio Edition of this book•••



Eric G. Dove is the only voice I could ever imagine for this series! He does better with every consecutive book even though his narration of the first was amazing. He knows the characters inside and out which allows him to convey they myriad emotions and personalities in a very entertaining and believable manner. Tue seamless transition from one book to the next makes it easy to get lost in the world created by his performance and the author's writing. I hope he continues with this series as I am sure he is the only one who can do it proper justice :) I can't wait to listen to more by this talented voice actor!


<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>



Patriotic Romantic Suspense



This series must be listened to (or read) in order. This contains the first three books in the series. I can't wait to listen to Cold Fear!



This series is filled with strong, independent characters who are driven to find the truth no matter the personal cost. Finding killers, righting wrongs, stopping terrorists, exposing cover-ups are all in a day's work! Humor keeps the stories from being too dark even though the horror and suspense are intense and disturbing. The characters eventually find what they are looking for in a partner and find their requisite HEA but not before an intense action packed thrill ride filled with intrigue and mysteries that are not easy to solve. It will keep you on the edge of you seat and constantly wanting more!



***This series is suitable for adult readers who enjoy romantic psychological thrillers with loads of suspense, intrigue, action, adventure, horror and a broken hero learning to live again with a few steamy sex scenes :)






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment