Saturday, April 2, 2016

Review: Dog Days Of Summer

Dog Days Of Summer Dog Days Of Summer by Hailey Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Learning The Ropes


This series must be read in order. The first book is Dog With A Bone. This is the second book which is currently only located within the Nightshade Anthology. I can't wait to read Heir Of The Dog!


This story takes place some time after book one and show a snapshot of life as a rookie Fae Bounty Hunter In Training. It is fun and funny while showcasing the difficulty of the jobs she will have to undertake if Thierry wishes to remain in the Mortal Realm. I really don't want to give spoilers so I will just say I totally loved it and *hope* the author will write many more of these kind of stories!


***This series is suitable for adult readers who enjoy urban fantasy romances with loads of action and adventure tossed into the mix :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment