Friday, April 8, 2016

Review: Legally Undead

Legally Undead Legally Undead by Margo Bond Collins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

•••I listened to the Audible Audio Edition of this book•••



I LOVED the way Laurel Schroeder performed all the characters but I have to say Elle was my favorite by far! She was indomitable and unique and refused to take anything from anyone. I could hear the determination in her voice... Not to be misled or marginalized... To learn to true reality of her world and face what needed to be faced. It was inspiring and kept me rooting for her until the end! I hope she continues on with this series as I can't imagine anyone else voicing these characters near as well!



××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××


Vampires Are Real?!


This series must be listened to (or read) in order. This is the first book. I can't wait to listen to Crazy, Stupid, Undead!


Elle has her whole life planned out ... And it is going to be amazing! She is finishing her PHd and getting married to an amazing man who is already a lawyer at a really good firm. Nothing could possibly derail her life... Until the night she comes home to find a *gasp* Vampire?! Eating her fiance Greg!!! She just gets so angry the only thing she can think is KILL... So she grabs her team letter opener and stabs him right through the heart. How are Vampires real?! Why would one want to eat her fiance? How did he even get mixed up in all of this? Before she really has time to process anything really some guys show up and marvel at the fact she has killed the Vampire. Will her life ever be the same? Why are the guys there? How did they know about the Vampire? Where did Greg's body to? He was dead right? Can she get to the bottom of this Vampire thing? Or should she pretend they don't exist like a normal person?


***This series is suitable for adult listeners (or readers) who enjoy romantic urban paranormal suspense thrillers with a lot of snark and mystery as well as a bit of intrigue and horror to spice up the action& adventure of this fun thrilling romp :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment