Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Review: Going Home,

Going Home, Going Home, by Patti Roberts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Childhood's End .... The Journey Begins


This series must be read in order. This is the first book.


This story has loads of flashbacks to help you understand how Alexandria grew up and why she must leave her new home behind and go back to her ancestral estate. The writing is evocative and imaginative and though set in small towns it is on par with many urban fantasy series as well as urban paranormal series. Even though this is a novelette or short story series I truly enjoyed it!


The world contained within this short book series is amazing and visceral. I would recommend it to anyone who reads modern fantasy or paranormal mystery. You never know what will happen next and before you know it the book is over And you want MORE! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have :) I can't wait to read the next episode Witchwood Estate - Ferntree Falls!!!


***This series is suitable for mature young adult through adult readers who enjoy a bit of a fractured fairytale vibe in their modern paranormal small town fantasy action adventure coming of age suspense mystery thrillers with plenty of intrigue and romance as well as a dash or two of horror :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment