Saturday, May 7, 2016

Review: Omega Beginnings Miniseries

Omega Beginnings Miniseries Omega Beginnings Miniseries by Lizzy Ford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Foundation For The End Times Begins



This series must be read in order. This volume contains all eight prologue mini books. I can't wait to read Omega!



This is an amazing series and I really enjoyed each and every installment. Each book is a look into the life and thoughts of one of the main characters in this series. What motivates them is sometimes more shocking than the actions they take! I really like how this collection of stories sets the stage for the series as a whole :) It is not to be missed! I wish more authors would take the time to lay the groundwork for their new worlds so well.



***This series is suitable for young adult through adult readers who enjoy paranormal in their modern fantasy suspense thrillers filled with the Old Gods and a bit of scifi :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment