Sunday, February 21, 2016

Review: Cupidity: A Novel

Cupidity: A Novel Cupidity: A Novel by Patricia Wood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

•••I listened to the Audible Audio Edition of this book•••



The narration was skillfully done and highly amusing! I really enjoyed it :) I am sure that a lot of my enjoyment of this book was due to the narrator's portrayal of the individual characters and situations. I would definitely be interested in more Audible Editions featuring this talented narrator!


××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××


Mystery Inheritance?



This seems to be a stand alone novel. I look forward to reading more books by this author.


Tammy is a Tyree. That means no one thinks much of her. Her family's reputation is enough to keep her down for the most part. Between taking care of her Autistic brother and dealing with all of her Uncle E's crazy schemes it is a wonder she has time to hold a job ... Much less a couple. Working at Two Spoons gives her access to email. Learning of an inheritance through her email both excites her and causes her trepidation. How will she come up with $500 for the fees? Will she be found worthy by Dr. Barinas? Or will she lose her inheritance to some less worthy relative?


***This book is a cozy and suitable for young adult through adult readers who enjoy a little travesty in their cozy mysteries with a dash of romance and a bit of injustice :) I HIGHLY recommend the Audible Edition as it is an engaging and unique way to enjoy this particular novel!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment