Sunday, February 21, 2016

Review: Pulling Down the Barn: Memories of a Rural Childhood

Pulling Down the Barn: Memories of a Rural Childhood Pulling Down the Barn: Memories of a Rural Childhood by Anne-Marie Oomen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

•••I listened to the Audible Audio Edition of this book•••



Farm Gods' Rejection



This is (as far as I can tell) a stand alone novel constructed of loosely connected essays.


Michelle Babb's performance makes listening to this book an enthralling and entertaining experience :)


This book was surreal. Listening to the way the girl thought and saw the world was a unique experience. I was caught up in the narrative and fully immersed even when I did not completely understand what the subject matter was :) I really enjoyed this experience!


***This title is suitable for listening(reading) by young adult through adult readers who enjoy historical fiction with a dash of fantasy :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment