Monday, January 4, 2016

Review: Adrift

Adrift Adrift by Elizabeth A. Reeves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Very Original Selkie Story :)


This series must be read in order. The first book is Avow. This is the second book.

You should read Avow (A Last Selkie Short Story Prequel) first as it is the true backstory of this series :) I really loved this book a lot... the characters were unique and believable and the plot was very original. I really loved how all the characters were conflicted at their cores and their interactions were colored by their own internal issues. This story was very multidimensional yet easy to read :) I really hope she writes the next one soon as I can not wait to read it!


***This series is suitable for adult readers who enjoy a modern take on mythological creatures in their fantasy romances :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment