Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Review: Linked

Linked Linked by Hope Welsh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fated For Each Other?



This series must her read in order. This is the first book. I can't wait to read Holding The Link!


I was disappointed when this book was finished. I wanted more... The characters were real and totally likable. The action was fast paced and had good flow. The sex scenes were so well integrated into the plot the story could not have done without them. I can't see this book as erotica but that is not a bad thing. I guess if you wanted to it could be classed as tame erotica but personally I don't see it. Overall I would class this book as exceptional paranormal romance or maybe urban fantasy. Every true writer has their own voice and i truly enjoy Hopes! This book is for adults and as an adult I highly recommend it :)



***This series is suitable for adult readers who enjoy paranormal romance with a dash of Fate and a bit of horror :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment