Monday, January 4, 2016

Review: Infatuated

Infatuated Infatuated by Elle Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Scary But Wonderful :)


This series must be read in order. This is the first book. I can't wait for the next one... More please!

I REALLY loved this book!!! The characters are very well written and engaging. There's a ton of suspense with a bit of romance and action thrown in. The editing was impeccable and it was really easy to read. This book illustrates every woman's nightmare vividly alongside every woman's dream. The contrast between the two is very intriguing... too bad not every girl with a stalker also finds a knight in shining armor. I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised with how well this book kept my interest without all the cross genre bits :) It has been ages since i read straight thriller/suspense and if it was all like this I would read way more :) I can't wait to read more from this great author!!!


***This series is suitable for adult readers who enjoy suspenseful romantic thrillers where the identify of the bad guy is murky at best and the newly adult heroine learns to trust herself through the horror and uncertainty :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment