Monday, January 4, 2016

Review: Running

Running Running by Elizabeth A. Reeves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Living In Fear


This is a stand alone novel.


I found this book highly disturbing. That said I also found it engrossing and impossible to put down :) I would think twice before allowing a child to read it but I would recommend it to all my adult friends. It was a very unique world with incredible characters that had me rooting for them until the very end. I just think the subject matter ls a bit too mature for most impressionable teens. I would love to read other books in this universe as I really enjoyed it and am kinda sad it is a stand alone instead of a series.


***This book is suitable for mature young adult through adult readers who enjoy dystopian suspense thriller paranormal action adventures with plenty of horror and a dash of romance :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment