Monday, January 4, 2016

Review: The Dangers of Black Magic

The Dangers of Black Magic The Dangers of Black Magic by Elizabeth A. Reeves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Pure Fantasy :)


This is (unfortunately) a stand alone novel.


I really enjoyed this book :) It is well written and the characters are very realistic. The world was beautiful and unique. The story line was full of twists and kept me guessing until the very end. It has been a while since I read anything that was pure fantasy genre because a lot of times they are hard to get into but that was not the case here. I just wish there were more books :( This book is a stand alone *sigh* but maybe if enough people complain Elizabeth will write more :) Coming of age meets sword and sorcery at its finest :)


***This book is suitable for adult readers who enjoy dark fantasy :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment