Saturday, January 23, 2016

Review: I Bring the Fire: Part I Wolves

I Bring the Fire: Part I Wolves I Bring the Fire: Part I Wolves by C. Gockel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loki: Bound to Earth :)


This series must be read in order. This is the first book. I can't wait to read Monsters!


I adored this original new take on Loki :) Instead of being the dark evil being most portray him as C. Gockel shows the god's mischievous trickster side instead. Loki is one of the most misunderstood gods in the Norse pantheon.

The action and adventure kept me on the edge of my seat right until the end of this book. I have never been more amused by a god hiding in plain sight. It is totally believable (and more scary than I want to admit) the thought of Loki hiding among us and interfering in our little lives. I can't wait to read the rest of this series! Modern fantasy with loads of twists.

***This series is suitable for adult readers who enjoy stories detailing the modern exploits of the Old Gods mixed with scifi, fantasy, action, adventure and plenty of humor with a dash of romance and a bit of horror :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment