Thursday, January 7, 2016

Review: How (Not) to Kiss a Beast

How (Not) to Kiss a Beast How (Not) to Kiss a Beast by Elizabeth A. Reeves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Where There's A Beast There's A Way


This series must be read in order. The first book is How (Not) To Play With Magic. The second book is How (Not) To Kiss A Toad. The third book is How (Not) To Kiss A Prince. This is the fourth book.


This was by far the best book in the series! I feel like I live in Cindy's world when I'm reading these books :) They really must be read in order or you would be totally lost. This is the one series I thoroughly enjoy personally that I can not wait to share with my children :) They appeal to all ages and I can not wait for the next installment!


***This series is suitable for mature young adult through adult readers who enjoy modern fantasy with a fractured fairytale vibe and magical mayhem with a dash of romance :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment