Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Review: Baehrly Breathing

Baehrly Breathing Baehrly Breathing by Elizabeth A. Reeves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gotta love Golidie :)


This series must be read in order. The first book is Baehrly Beginning. This is the second book.


This book fleshes out all the characters from the prequel until they have a life all their own :) You really should read the prequel first Baehrly Beginning (A Goldie Locke and the Were Bears Short Story) as the series must be read in order.

I originally fell in love with Goldie in Elizabeth's How (Not) To series ... I was really excited when she decided to start the spin-off and she definitely delivered on it's promise! I read this book pretty much in one sitting as I couldn't put it down. I can't wait for the next one Baehrly Bitten (Goldie Locke and the Were Bears #2)!!!! These books are very original and I wish I could live in Goldie's world :)


***This series is suitable for mature young adult through adult readers who enjoy modern fantasy a bit darker than the How (Not) To Series by Reeves with a fractured fairytale vibe and magical mayhem with a dash of romance :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment