Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Review: Holding the Link

Holding the Link Holding the Link by Hope Welsh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Prophecy Fulfilled


This series must be read in order. The first book is Linked. I can't wait to read the next one!


I love this series :) If I hadn't read it in order I would have been totally lost. I really enjoyed this book (though I wanted to kick Lana a few times) I wasn't at all disappointed in the storyline as it flowed well from the first book seamlessly :) A lot of times second books lose the momentum of the first but that was not the case here at all. Cole and Lana are great characters and I love how they interact.... No matter what it is always them against the world :) Insurmountable odds are beatable only because the strength of two becoming one is stronger than anything!



***This series is suitable for adult readers who enjoy paranormal romance with a dash of Fate and a bit of horror :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment