Thursday, January 28, 2016

Review: The Zee Brothers : Zombie Exterminators

The Zee Brothers : Zombie Exterminators The Zee Brothers : Zombie Exterminators by Grivante
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

•••I listened to the Audible Audio Edition of this book•••



The performance was incredibly amusing and I loved the distinctly different characters! He has an incredible voice range and fully illustrated each one with his performance. The background music (opening and closing theme and Xanadu's Theme) was a really nice touch! Even if (because of the zombies) I now have "Thriller" stuck in my head :) I will definitely check out more titles by this narrator!




××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××


Native American Zombie Mayhem


This series must be listened to (or read) in order. This is the first book. I can't wait to listen to the next one!


Jonah and Judas are zombie exterminators. Getting a call from a new client should be a good thing... Until they hear their client get eaten! They can't let a zombie outbreak get outta hand, so client alive or not, they are on the case. Will they be able to contain the zombie outbreak before it becomes a full fledged Apocalyse situation? Will they be able to break the Curse? Or will they get eaten first?


***This series is suitable for adult readers who enjoy zombie stories with a little horror splashed into a total Grindhouse darkly comedic action paranormal fantasy adventure with a smidge of sexy fun :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment