Monday, January 4, 2016

Review: How (Not) to Play With Magic

How (Not) to Play With Magic How (Not) to Play With Magic by Elizabeth A. Reeves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Kissing Curse

This series must be read in order. This is the first book. I can't wait to read How (Not) to Kiss a Toad!

This prequel is a really good introduction to the world Cindy lives in and the myriad cast of characters that make up her family and friends :) You definitely need to read this before you read book one but as it is a "snack" I can't see how that will be a problem... I can't wait until my children are better readers so I can introduce them to Cindy! This book is great entertainment no matter what your age :) Elizabeth breathes so much life into her characters that you can't help but fall in love with them right from the start! Enjoy!


***This series is suitable for mature young adult through adult readers who enjoy modern fantasy with a fractured fairytale vibe and magical mayhem with a dash of romance :)

•••This book in particular is suitable for readers of all ages•••

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment