Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Review: How (Not) to Kiss a Toad

How (Not) to Kiss a Toad How (Not) to Kiss a Toad by Elizabeth A. Reeves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Warty Fun?


This series must be read in order. The first book is How (Not) to Play with Magic (A Cindy Eller Short Story Prequel) (Cindy Eller Snack). This is the second book.

I love this book! I was seriously disappointed when it was over lol. I do not know how Elizabeth does it but with every book she writes the world becomes more and more immersive and alive :) I admit freely that I am a Cindy Eller addict :) And i want to infect everyone else my addiction :) These books are fast paced and easy to read as Elizabeth's voice breathes life into her characters and their world. The only complaint I ever have is that I want MORE !!!! :)



***This series is suitable for mature young adult through adult readers who enjoy modern fantasy with a fractured fairytale vibe and magical mayhem with a dash of romance :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment